Common Mistakes of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is that component of marketing which uses internet and
online based digital technologies and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Yet, there are certain cons or rather mistakes of Digital Marketing which can affect business. It’s important to learn from these errors and prevent them from happening again.
Let us see, which all errors can affect business and its strategies:
- No appreciation to customers – We should give rewards/ appreciation to our customers.
- No Blog Writing for websites – We have many types of Blogs available in Digital Marketing. Its necessary to keep sharing blogs timely. Blogs helps in building relationship with your prospective customers.
- Avoidance of Social Media – Why aren’t we using Social Media sites? Its implicit for any business to be on social media. Social Media platform is a way to interact with our Clients. This is still very less expensive compared to other marketing efforts.
- No Proper Usage of Videos available on Social Media – We need to watch videos everyday to remain updated. Experts do surveys and share many types of videos and news on social media sites so that clients can remain up to dated. Videos are engaging and helps in capturing the attention of clients. Video content marketing is a great strategy.
- No commenting on Blogs – We need to monitor and track that there should be proper commenting done on Blog sites, videos etc. Commenting on our own blogs is a great way to do things. We need to enhance our Social Media Optimisation.
- Our website is too slow – Slow websites will lead to big problems for any company. To avoid this, we have to keep our internet speed good. And, also the websites need to be refreshed daily.
I want to conclude in the end by saying that we make many mistakes in our digital
marketing, but basically, we need to combat these mistakes and utilise this platform fully to take our business to new heights.