Analysing Financial Health Of Organisations
Smooth functioning of Organisation requires adequate funds at all the time to cover current expenses and accommodate successive future plans. It becomes imperative to deduce current Financial Health of your organisation to do an effective planning so as to monitor, whether we need to expand expenses and funds or shrink it. It helps you to reason & revise your working rates and deduce your per hour cost. Its always the foremost and most important step to take corrective financial decision before it reflects in your Balance Sheet at the end of Financial Year.
Finding Response rate
Progress Comparison Summary
- Better Employee Retention Rate
- More business from Recurring Clients
- Increase in Number of Clients
- New Technologies & Services
- Increase in Service Areas
- Achievement of Employees
- More & More Positive Reviews & Testimonials from Clients & Customers
- Critical Case Studies
VC Funds Report
- Is the spent made correctly as per mentioned in signed VC Agreements.
- How much increase/decrease in the next funding is anticipated.
Assistance In Product/Service Costing sheet
Workforce Planning Report
In today’s competitive world, many companies fails to deliver or executes projects/ services due to no proper Workforce Planning. Employees are the crux of any organisation. For progressive organisations, its really very important ,that planning should be done regarding the requirement of Workforce, how to utilise competencies of existing workforce , so as to get maximum results and huge profits. We, at Yantrika’s devise a Human Resource Forecasting Sheet for different levels as per the project requirements based on the existing & pipelined projects. It would help you to chalk out your Hiring & Relieving plan prior hand and not to waste your resources.
Appraisal Analysis Report
- To reduce attrition rate of an Organisation
- To Increase Job Satisfaction
- To recognise their efforts
- To let them feel, they are the important part of the Organisation
- To help them overcome inflation and cost of living
- To provide them the opportunity to grow in the Organisation
Incentive & Bonus Analysis
“Extra income is you actual saving.” If any projects exceeds expectations, incentive must be given to all the stake holders involved; and if organisation has done exceptionally well in a quarter or financial year, bonus must be given to all.
However a rigorous study needs to be made on the project to perform the accountancy of expenses incurred and revenue generated and to derive a formula that is very much project specific to come up with the team incentive sheet.
In case of Bonus, we can help you in creating formula to create bonus sheet based upon the numbers you make in your Balance Sheet.